It is the mission of the Fuel Fitness Kids Zone staff to provide quality child care for our members’ families in a warm, nurturing, safe and fun environment. We take pride in the cleanliness of our facility. Children are our passion and being active is our lifestyle. We strive to give you peace of mind giving you the ability to focus on your well-being while we focus on your children.
Kid Zone Age Restriction:
Helena, Butte, Bozeman, Billings, Kalispell and Coeur d’Alene: 6 Months old
Missoula: 3 Months old
Fuel Member Expectations
- All members are expected to treat the Kids Zone Staff with the same kindness and respect that we treat you and your child(ren).
- Inappropriate language or clothing of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Kids Zone employees are happy to change infant/children’s diapers. Fuel Fitness Kids Zone Staff reserves the right to locate the parent/guardian should a diaper change be needed.
- The Fuel Kids Zone does provide snacks although we encourage you to bring your own snacks and drinks. Please label your items. No nut products.
- Milk/infant formula, juice and water are okay in the Childcare. Please leave all other beverages at home. Smoothies/shakes purchased from Fuel must be finished outside of the Kids Zone.
- Time outs are the only form of discipline Kids Zone Employees will implement. If unruly behavior continues, parent/guardian will be notified and asked to remove the child from the Kids Zone.
- A member of the Kids Zone staff will come to get a parent/guardian if their child is upset in any way for a significant amount of time.
- There is no age limit for children in the Kids Zone. If staff members and a child’s parent believe that a child is old enough to sit in the gym lobby they are more than welcome to, but they are not the responsibility of the Child Care employees while in the lobby.
- If older children are signed into the Kids Zone room by parent/guardian they must remain in the childcare room until they are signed out by their parent/guardian. Older children will not be allowed to come and go as they please.
- Be courteous and aware of our closing hours.
Fuel Kids Zone Rules
- 2 hour limit, $10 late fee if over the limit
- Please label all personal items
- Please provide us with diapers & wipes for your child(ren)
- Parents are not allowed in child care closet for any reason, unless given permission by a Kids Zone employee
- Outside toys & electronics are allowed at your own risk. Fuel Fitness will not be held accountable for any lost or damaged items.
- 12 kids, 2 babies under the age of 1, allowed (per adult) at a time. You will be asked to wait a few minutes until kids leave if the max is met.
- No nut products of any kind
- All toys/property of the Fuel Kids Zone are to remain in our facility at all times
- Sick children are not permitted inside the Kids Zone. If ANY of the following symptoms have been present within the last 24 hours or illness of any kind is suspected, parent/guardian will be asked to take their child home. Symptoms include:
- Fever above 99 degrees
- Sore throat
- Persistent runny nose or cough
- Any unexplained rash
- Infants must be at least 6 weeks old
- 12 kid limit (per adult), including two babies under the age of 1 per adult
- No suckers or chewing gum